So, if you received an invitation to this blog you are considered someone I respect and trust. I am looking forward to sharing more about our adoption process and the sweet children that we are working hard to bring home. I hope that by sharing some of the things we have experienced so-far and the miracles that are taking place, you will feel more connected and better understand why this is so important to us.
I'd like you to meet our beautiful children: (These pictures were taken by Nina M., another adoptive parent who also happens to be a professional photographer).
Nathaniel Mekasha--age 5
Nyah Yehwalashet-Alem--age 7
I'm excited to share more about these sweet children. I am working on getting the video footage I have of them (thank you, Amanda!) uploaded. They are amazing children who have been through so much in their short lives. I hope you are all able to see why we love them so much and why we feel so blessed to have them join our family.
ahhh, this is getting even more emothional, and more realistic.
ReplyDelete♥ you
They are so beautiful...how precious...I feel so emotional just reading this..I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel living it...So happy for you and your family..what a blessing for all of you...
ReplyDeleteThey are simply beautiful. And so, so lucky to be a part of the Matson family. Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute! I'm so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love these photos, they just make me smile. Smile because they are so sweet and innocent, and because they have an amazing family and life they are going to be welcomed to. Love you!
ReplyDeleteCherise
I absolutely cannot look at a photo of Nate without a little giggle. That boy is just so cute. Nyah is a cutie too of course.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the invite! I can't wait to learn more about those cool kids.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the invite
ReplyDeleteThanks for the invite. Those photos were worth waiting for-just precious! With my old job, you can imagine I've seen lots of photos of children waiting for placement with a family. Your children have a light in their eyes that is very special. Can't wait to see you bring them home!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the invite! I keep checking back to look at the pictures... Looks like you're getting some good kids. :) And not that you guys should ever care what other people think, but I think you're doing an amazing thing by adopting them.
ReplyDeleteI love those picutres. How could you not just fall in love with those faces. Sweet
ReplyDeleteYea...I know you've been dying to share. I'm so glad that we live so close now and get to hang out and hear all about your process. You are awesome!
ReplyDeleteThese children are so sweet Em, and they are now going to bless your lives forever. What a treasure! You guys are such an amazing family and I know they are so blessed to be part of it. So happy for you guys!!!:)
ReplyDeleteThey are so precious and so blessed and we are anxious to meet them too. You are doing a wonderful thing. Patience is the game. In time, they will be here. It will all be worth it. God bless.
ReplyDeleteand
Have a Blest Day! *U*
Em, they are beautiful!! You guys are so amazing!! I am so happy you are finally able to share more and more. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteMandy is right... Nyah is a Doll Baby but Nate... Is Stole my heart!!! You can see the spunk in his eyes! They are precious and you are Blest!
ReplyDeleteSo Beautiful!!
ReplyDelete