Yesterday was a rough day for me. For several reasons. I experienced emotions that I've never felt before in my life. The adoption process is the biggest roller-coaster ride.
Full of Highs and Low's.
Because I'm feeling a little overly protective and emotionally guarded, I've decided to make this blog private. We would still love to be able to keep our friends and family up to date on our progress and I plan on updating more regularly. So, if you would still like to read our adoption blog, let me know and make sure I have your email address and I'll send you an invite. I know it's annoying and a hassle to keep up with private blogs so I'm sorry about that.
Thanks again to all of our friends and family who continue to love and support us. It means so much to us!
(I plan on making the change this weekend)
You are amazing Em!! Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteBelieve me, I know how rough it is. So sorry that things aren't going as swiftly and smoothly as you would like. When I look back on the 4 years that we waited for Meili, it was like living in an alternate universe-hard to live in the day to day when my mind and heart were elsewhere and spinning my wheels trying to control something I had no control over. It may take what seems like forever but Heavenly Father finishes what He starts. You will get there! Please send me an invite. My email is boutonbrood@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteMy e-mail is sandrasacco08@comcast.net. I would be honored to be kept in the loop. I live my own roller coaster and can only imagine what you must be going through. You and your family are in our hearts each day.
ReplyDeletedon't forget to invite me, thanks for always putting your updates on fb, will that still happen?
ReplyDeleteHi Emily! Sorry you are having a tough time. The only good things about the low times is that it really makes you appreciate the highs on a totally different level. Keep your chin up! :) You will get through it! My email is cindy.anthes@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
Cindy
I can't wait to read of your successes, so please send me an invite.
ReplyDeletenower5@msn.com
Add me, please. sarastrasser@hotmail.com. Looking forward to reading post about you getting to hold your new kiddos.
ReplyDeleteAmen sister! If get one more of those emails from AnnaBelle...so help me!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry it is so rough. Keep the faith and please keep us posted.
ReplyDeleteLove you
Add me! nurseday@wbcable.net
ReplyDeletePlease keep me in the loop! We love you and know you're on the right path. We will be praying for things to work out for you to get a court date this summer!! (but always believing in God's plan for each of us)! :0)
ReplyDelete